Health & Safety
Moston’s Health & Safety Policy recognises and stringently complies with all current “Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005” and “Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013” requirements and we are continuously updating and improving our Safety Quality Systems and providing such information, training and supervision as is necessary for this purpose.
Moston is totally committed to implementing and improving our Health & Safety Policies and protecting employees, sub-contractors and third parties who may be effected by its activities.
We implement our policies through the following procedures:
- Employing our own highly qualified safety officer together with specific site staff responsible for on-site health and safety
- Compiling detailed Method Statements and Risk Assessments to ensure that hazards within the work place are identified, the risks associated with these hazards are assessed and the correct preventative procedures are introduced
- All staff and sub-contractors employees are inducted on site and weekly Tool Box Talks are held ensuring that all employees have current Safe Pass Training.
- Site Safety Inspections are carried out by our Safety Officer at a minimum of weekly intervals.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment are maintained and serviced at regular intervals.
- Providing staff with regular refresher courses and training.
- Continuously review our Health & Safety policy to monitor its effectiveness and performance to ensure that it reflects the most current requirements, needs and circumstances.
Our policy is distributed to all Contract Managers, Site Managers, Supervisors and locations where Moston carries on business.
Moston is proud of its proven ability to deliver projects for clients and their design team within budget, on time and constructed to the required specifications within the contract requirements whilst accommodating specific requirements and alterations during any stage of the construction process.
Mostons’ professional management of projects and flexibility during the life time of projects evolves from working closely with Clients, Design Teams and sub-contractors maintaining exceptionally high standards and by doing so, securing many new and repeat clients.
Moston are fully accredited to the international Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015, which applies to all services, suppliers, sub-contractors and activities involved in the construction process to meet Mostons’ and the clients’ requirements. Our policy is continually audited and reviewed by external auditors to ensure compliance with our procedures.
We acknowledge and understand that the building process has an impact on the environment and we will always endeavour to minimise these impacts wherever possible. Our main objectives therefore are to conduct our activities and those of our sub-contractors in an environmental responsible manner and to be to the forefront of implementing our standards and policies.
We continuously promote environmental awareness amongst our staff and review our policy on a regular basis to guarantee that management systems and policies are up to date with current practises and that clients/contract requirements are adhered to.