Job Title: Bid Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The Bid Manager will be responsible for managing and preparing bids generally in response to requests for tenders (RFT’s), requests for proposals (RFP’s) and suitability assessment questionnaires (SAQ’s).
• They will be responsible for coordination between the Estimating Department & Construction Department to ensure our bids are in compliance with the Client’s requirements, while highlighting the value proposition of Moston to the project.
• They will receive Mentoring from Moston’s Senior Management in how we currently manage our bids, but we’re also looking to learn from candidates past experience – so past experience would be a huge benefit.
• A key responsibility will be proactively pursuing new business opportunities for Moston, and bringing these to the Company Directors.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
• Past Experience in preparing SAQ’s, RFT’s & RFP’s is essential.
• Good Computer skills are essential.
• 3rd level qualification in relevant field would be advantageous.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits:
Attractive Salary to the right candidate with the relevant industry experience.
Please apply with your most up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com